1. Automate your finances;
“If your financial plan is not on auto-pilot, Change it” Self-made Millionaire David Bach
2. Invest your spare change;
There are micro investing apps such as Acorns, where you can invest spare change.
3. Ditch the small daily Purchases, Such as your morning coffee;
A sachet of Milo and tin milk that cost #200 naira in a year you would have spent #73,000 naira
While in 10 years, you would have #730,000 naira
4. Come up with specific goals;
According to T Haru Eker, “The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want”.
5. Save don’t spend unexpected cash;
Pretend that extra money, birthday check doesn’t exist.
6. Tell yourself you deserve to be rich;
According to Steve Siebold in his book HOW RICH PEOPLE THINK he said “Success, fulfilment and happiness are natural order of existence.